The Network Protector SDN Application enables automated network posture assessment and real-time security across SDN-enabled network, provides simple security for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD). This turns the entire network infrastructure into security-enforcement devices, providing visibility and threat protection against more than one million malicious bot-nets, malware and spyware sites.
Security for Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
- Brings a new level of threat visibility automation and control to organizations that support bringing your own device (BYOD) for network connectivity.
- Scales up to thousands of endpoints supporting enterprise organizations.
- Decreases the time IT spends on security problems, from days or weeks to hours.
Enables Automated Network-posture Assessment
- Improves your network visibility and accuracy.
- Prioritizes specific DNS traffic (e.g. business critical ) and restricts non-critical DNS traffic (e.g. social media).
Provides Real-time Threat Detection Across Enterprise Campus Networks
- Protects from over one million malicious botnet, malware and spyware sites.
- Enables real-time threat characterization with the HP TippingPoint Reputation Digital Vaccine (RepDV) cloud service data base.
- Can address cloud-based threat intelligence.
Proactive IT Management of Threats
- Allows flow-based dynamic access control lists (ACL), bringing security to the next level.
- Allows for per switch and device inspection throttling.
- Provides enhanced white/black/grey list user policy routing.
Network Protector Demo